Historic Buildings and Monuments in Lindale and Newton in Cartmel
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Lindale and Newton in Cartmel Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Barn to West of Low Green Farmhouse||1266212||II|
|Barrow Wife||1225720||II*||1677||Former Friends' meeting house|
|Church of St Paul||1225725||II||1828||Lindale|
|Friend's Burial Ground Walls||1266209||II|
|Limekiln at Newton Heads||1266211||II|
|Low Green Farmhouse||1225729||II|
|Monument to John Wilkinson Approximately 17 Metres North of Junction with Dixon Wood Close||1266208||II*||1808||Lindale|
|Webster Monument Approximately 5 Metres South of St Paul's Church||1225726||II|
|Wilson House Bridge||1225718||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.