Topics > Cumbria > St John's in the Vale > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Hugill Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Hugill Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Hugill Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Otterburn Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Barn to North East of Whasdike Farmhouse||1204211||II|
|Church of St Anne||1281325||II*||1742||Ings|
|High House and Attached Stable with Hayloft||1336059||II|
|Hill Farmhouse and Attached Barn at Right Angles||1086544||II|
|Range of Farm Outbuildings at High House||1253120||II|
|Romano-British settlement, 450m east of High Borrans||1007192||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.
Add a comment or share a memory.