Historic Buildings and Monuments in Great Strickland Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Great Strickland Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Barn East of Holly House||1145335||II|
|Bradley and Barn Adjoining||1101752||II|
|Church of St Barnabas||1268380||II||1870|
|Fern Cottage and Adjoining Barn/Stable||1145336||II|
|Mealy Syke and Barn Adjoining||1326769||II|
|Midtown Farmhouse and Adjoining Barn||1101487||II|
|Old Midtown Farmhouse and Barn Adjoining||1347889||II|
|Taylor's Farmhouse and Barn Adjoining||1101543||II|
|Town Head Farmhouse||1101532||II|
|Waterfall Bridge Limekiln||1390838||II|
|Melkinthorpe medieval settlement, part of its associated open field system and the site of Melkinthorpe Hall||1016758||n/a||Scheduled Monument. Partly in this parish.|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.