Historic Buildings and Monuments in Edmundbyers Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Edmundbyers Civil Parish, County Durham, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Boundary Stone About 100 Metres East of Road to Stanhope, on Parish Boundary||1279145||II|
|Boundary Stone at Dead Friar||1230502||II|
|Byre to East of Pedams Oak Farmhouse||1229334||II|
|Church of St Edmund||1229331||II||C12th||Restored 1859|
|Cottage and Byre East of Pedams Oak Farmhouse||1229521||II|
|Edmondbyers Youth Hostel||1229332||II|
|Pedams Oak Farmhouse||1279147||II|
|Summerson Tomb About 4 Metres South of Church of St Edmund||1279146||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.