Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cumwhitton Civil Parish
|Church of St Mary||1087581||II||1160||Cumwhitton. Tower added C19th.|
|The Vicarage||1087582||II||c1830||Cumwhitton. House, former vicarage.|
|Wellhead in Centre of Village Green||1067796||II||C19th||Cumwhitton|
|Grey Yauds stone circle||1007233||n/a||c.Bronze Age||Scheduled Monument. Only 1 standing stone remaining.|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.