Fawcett Forest - Former Civil Parish
Fawcett Forest is a former civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria. It was abolished on 1st April 2020, when it became part of Selside and Fawcett Forest is a Civil Parish.
In 1848, Fawcett Township was recorded as having a population of 83, and at that time the bulk of the township was in the ancient parish of Kendal, but parts were in the ancient parish of Orton - in the old county of Westmorland. Fawcett Forest became a civil parish in 1866. The A6 road intersects through the eastern side of the former civil parish.
Fawcett Forest is a civil parish in the South Lakeland district of the English county of Cumbria. It includes the valley of Bannisdale. The parish has a population of 23. Owing to the minimal population from the 2011 Census details are included in the civil parish of Whitwell and Selside.