Whitwell and Selside Civil Parish
Whitwell and Selside is a former civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria. It was abolished on 1st April 2020, when it became part of Selside and Fawcett Forest is a Civil Parish
Whitwell and Selside had been a township and chapelry in the ancient parish of Kendal in the old county of Westmorland. This became a civil parish in 1866.