War Memorial, Lucker
The war memorial in Lucker is located in the centre of village at the junction opposite Church of St. Hilda. The stone cross is 7 ft high, standing on 9ft pedestals inscribed with the names of those who lost their lives in the First World War. The memorial was dedicated by Lord Bishop of Newcastle on 13th November 1920. The names from 1939-1945 were added after the Second World War.