You can select materials from the online collections and materials uploaded by you to curate a new exhibition on the site.
First create your page
You can do this within the public pages or create a new community.
Now Select photographs, videos and other resources
1. Click on the Add Resource button on your page:
You can select from the thousands of photos, videos and resources in Co-Curate.
2. In the pop-up under "Search resources":
- Enter your search term e.g. "tyne bridge" and then click on "Search"
- Browse the resources found
- Hover over the resource(s) you want to add to the current page
- Click on "Add"
- Close the popup and see your selected resources added to the page!