Description"The mill is part of the model farm erected about 1800 by John Christian Curwen. It was used for powering farm machinery in the adjacent barns, as well as for milling. This close-up shows the stone tapered door frames. The openings all had double doors opening outwards, to allow for sacks to be hoisted to each level." Photo by Jim Woodward-Nutt, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2226555
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 349 times
Picture Taken: 2010-12-31