Description"This mill was built in 1787 and stands next to the River Font. It began as a cotton mill, but was soon converted to woollens and finally became a sawmill. Well restored as a number of housing units in 1988 after lying derelict for a number of years." Photo by Les Hull, 2005.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/116232
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 169 times
Picture Taken: 2005-04-27