Description"Opened in 1876 by the Midland Railway on the Settle-Carlisle railway line, this station was once known as Appleby West to distinguish it from Appleby East on the Eden Valley NER line. View north west towards Long Marton and Carlisle." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3268315
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 7 months ago
Viewed: 63 times
Picture Taken: 2012-02-25