Description"situated on Aynam Road next to the River Kent. The almshouses and a nearby chapel were built in 1887 by John Sleddall, in commemoration of Queen Victoria’s jubilee. " Photo by David Rogers, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2029517
Resource type: Image
Added by: Edmund Anon
Last modified: 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 140 times
Picture Taken: 2010-08-14