Description"The ruins stand on a prominent green hill, overlooking the town of Kendal - commanding an all round view from on high. Built in the early 1200's, its most famous resident was Catherine Parr - last of Henry VIII's six wives. The castle fell into ruin in Elizabethan times, and little remains today." Photo by Chris Heaton, 2016.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4903034
Resource type: Image
Added by: Edmund Anon
Last modified: 3 years ago
Viewed: 210 times
Picture Taken: 2016-04-08