Description"See http://www.communigate.co.uk/ne/sthildassouthshields/ . Murray's Handbook (1890) mentions: The Church of St Hilda, in the market place, originally a chapelry of Jarrow, constituted an independent ecclesiastical parish in 1845, is of great antiquity, but has been so patched and altered that scarcely any of the original building remains." Photo by Roger Cornfoot, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/406075
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewed: 172 times
Picture Taken: 2007-04-15