Description"This was originally the church of a Cistercian monastery founded in 1150 by monks from Melrose, and it survived as the parish church after the dissolution of the monasteries by King Henry VIII. the present fabric incorporates restorations from 1703 until very recently, following a disastrous fire in 2006." Photo by Anne Burgess, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5792103
Resource type: Image
Added by: Edmund Anon
Last modified: 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 108 times
Picture Taken: 2018-05-07