Description"Beautiful ornate building designed by Oliver, Leeson & Wood in 1901 in a free Jacobean style. The 'Vampire Rabbit' is above a door to the rear overlooking St Nicholas Cathedral []" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1732979
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewed: 122 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-02