Description"Barrow's fine red sandstone Town Hall was designed by Belfast architect W. H. Lynn (1829-1915) and opened by the Marquis of Hartingdon in 1887. This statuette of a rugby player is on the landing of the stairway leading to the first floor. It is one of a number of art-works that grace the building, not least of which are its beautiful stained glass windows." Photo by Gerald Massey, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1512059
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 266 times
Picture Taken: 2009-09-22