Description"Barrow's fine red sandstone Town Hall was designed by Belfast architect W. H. Lynn (1829-1915) and opened by the Marquis of Hartingdon in 1887. This bust of Queen Victoria, on the first floor landing, is among a number of art-works in the building. The inscription reads 'Presented by Sir James Ramsden first Mayor to commemorate the Royal Jubilee 1887.'" Photo by Gerald Massey, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1513505
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 298 times
Picture Taken: 2009-09-22