Description"This attractive little church dates from 1840 and was restored in the 1930s though a chapel has existed on the site from at least the early C16th." Photo by Rob Farrow, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/546896
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 51 times
Picture Taken: 2007-09-03