CHURCH OF ST CUTHBERT - Edenhall - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. C12 with C13, C14 and Cl5 alterations and additions. Repaired 1662 by Sir Philip Musgrave and renovated in 1834 for the Musgrave family. Red sandstone rubble walls with C19 angle buttresses; the tower of more regular blocks of square dressed red sandstone. Graduated greenslate roof with coped gables and cross finials. 3-bay nave with C19 south porch, square 2-storey west tower..."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1145341
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
    Viewed: 145 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES