Description"Described in its EH listing http://list.english-heritage.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1218986&searchtype=mapsearch as a Watchtower, this building was originally the Customs House for Roa Island and dates, it is thought, from 1849. It has a central archway with 2-storey, 1-bay boathouse wing on left and small square tower on right. It has had various uses including being a chapel for a while, the "Roa Island Mission". It is now described as a workshop. " Photo by Rob Farrow, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3708590
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewed: 86 times
Picture Taken: 2013-10-20