Description"Seen to its best from a passing ferry in the evening sun, the Customs House is now a community facility. Next to it (on the west side) is a building bearing the inscription 'River Police and Tyne Port Sanitary Authority, 1886'." Photo by George Robinson, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/572578
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 318 times
Picture Taken: 2007-09-21