Description"Built in 1863-4 when South Shields was still under the Customs House in Newcastle, but became independent the following year. The building on the right was the offices of the Tyne Port Health Authority." Photo by Chris Morgan, 2016.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5123463
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 470 times
Picture Taken: 2016-09-12