Description"This complex was originally called Lead Hill and is beside the cross roads where Lead Lane crosses the old Roman road of Dere Street, now the B6309. It is shown on the 1864 First Series Ordnance Survey map and the planned courtyard style is typical mid Victorian." Photo by Robert Graham, 2016.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5216557
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 246 times
Picture Taken: 2016-08-24