Description"In c.1400 Bishop Skirlaw of Durham built this stone bridge across the River Tees. The bridge was widened at a later date. It is still in use as a road bridge connecting Yarm and Egglescliffe." Photo by Simon Cotterill, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5794574
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 202 times
Picture Taken: 2018-05-11