Description"Situated to the east of the High Street, the octagonal chapel dates from 1763 and was described by Wesley as being 'by far the most elegant in England'. Some of the elegance is lost by the later additions. Submitted for this square as the 1:25000 map shows it some 50m from the grid line." Photo by Gordon Hatton, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1598993
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 124 times
Picture Taken: 2009-11-27