Description""The school was established in the early 1800’s as Lady Murray’s School. It was built in the middle of Otterburn Hall Estate so as to be centrally placed to the people it was to serve. In the 1930’s the buildings were extended to provide a hall, kitchen, more and larger classrooms. The buildings stand in grounds, which contain a large playground, field, woods and areas of grass. Teachers and children and the playgroup can use all of these facilities at appropriate times". http://www.otterburnfirstschool.org.uk/" Photo by Colin Smith, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1452786
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 424 times
Picture Taken: 2009-08-04