Description"Dating from AD685, but moved from its position in the eastern part of the north wall of the old nave (demolished 1782), and now built into the north porch. The Latin script translates as 'The dedication of the church of St Paul on 23rd April in the fifteenth year of King Ecgfrith and the fourth year of Ceolfrith Abbot and under God's guidance founder of this same church'." Photo by Stanley Howe, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2363494
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 1231 times
Picture Taken: 2011-04-16