Description"This 7-arch viaduct was constructed in 1849 and formed part of the branch line from Tweedmouth to Sprouston. The line was continued to St Boswells but was closed in 1965. A public right of way path crosses over this Grade 2 listed bridge." Photo by Walter Baxter, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2305150
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 8 months ago
Viewed: 117 times
Picture Taken: 2011-03-11