Description"View from Wellington Street. Another here [] St Patrick's RC Church, built by Charles Walker of Newcastle in 1893-5, opened on St Patrick's Day, 17th March 1895 replacing the original church on Felling Shore http://www.gateshead-history.com/felling.html" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1965372
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewed: 83 times
Picture Taken: 2010-07-16