Buildings on the fort today (left-right): Smokehouses (formerly mine stores), Old Low Light, 'The Barracks' (c.1893) and fishmongers' stalls.
Description"Buildings on Clifford's Fort: former smokehouses, Old Low Light, former barracks, fishmongers' stalls." Photo by 'Barabbas1312', 20 August 2015. Photo by licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
Further informationLink: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Clifford%27s_Fort,_N_Shields,_buildings.jpg
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 293 times
Picture Taken: Unknown