Description"As seen from the back in Albert Park. Sited almost exactly on the grid line the church was built in 1934 as The Sacred Heart of Jesus and St Philomena but became just Sacred Heart Church in the 1960s." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/609307
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 168 times
Picture Taken: 2007-11-10