Description"The statue on Grange Road honours the founding father of the town, Charles Mark Palmer, who opened a large works nearby and became the town's first mayor in 1875. The statue was erected in 1903 to commemorate his life. [] shows the inscription on the front of the monument." Photo by Graham Robson, 2017.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5563304
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 453 times
Picture Taken: 2017-10-07