Description"The statue is on honour of William Lisle Blenkinsopp Coulson. The inscription on the plinth reads: WILLIAM LISLE BLENKINSOPP COULSON 1841 - 1911 ERECTED BY PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION IN MEMORY OF HIS EFFORTS TO ASSIST THE WEAK AND DEFENCELESS AMONG MANKIND AND IN THE ANIMAL WORLD" Photo by Graham Robson, 2016.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4817627
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 302 times
Picture Taken: 2016-01-31