Description"Sailors Bethel Horatio Street, replacing an earlier building on Manor Chare, this non conformist sailors chapel, built at a cost of £2,000 to the designs of Thomas Oliver Junior, was opened 12th April 1877. The Sunday School to the rear was added in 1900. It became a Danish Church after Word War II, finally closing in 1949. Restored to use as offices in 1991." Photo by Ken Brown, 2005.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/16393
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 216 times
Picture Taken: 2005-06-07