Description"Originally a non-conformist sailors' chapel, it replaced an earlier building in 1877. A Sunday School was added at the rear in 1900. The building became a Danish Church after WWII, but closed in 1949. It was restored to use as offices in 1991." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4704805
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 205 times
Picture Taken: 2015-10-13