CLUNY WAREHOUSE - Ouseburn - List Entry

Related Pages

The Cluny


  • Description

    "Flax mill. 1848 by John Dobson for Messrs. Plummer and Cooke. Sandstone ashlar, later attic storey; Welsh slate roof. Elevation to river: 4 storeys and attic, 12 bays and left entrance bay. High round-arched river entrance, with impost bands, now bricked up....."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 491 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags


Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.