Description"Built in 1848 as a flax mill for Messrs Plummer and Cooke. Their architect was John Dobson who produced what is now one of the city's most impressive surviving industrial structures. Grade II listed. Now converted to artists' studios. Much more info about the general area here: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2811420." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4595719
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 12 months ago
Viewed: 234 times
Picture Taken: 2012-08-14