Description"The Cluny is on the left []. There is a description and another photo of the chimney here [] The Village Green was for over 100 years the location of a tenement and a number of houses. These were demolished in 1935. It subsequently operated as an informal beer garden for the Ship Inn and was landscaped in 2004. Decorative seating incorporates art works associated with the white lead works which operated nearby. It is also used as a performance space central to the Ouseburn Festival held annually in July, and the Open Studios art event in November." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2986436
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 336 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-28