Description"On the right is the oldest of the surviving bridges which cross the lower Ouseburn, built in the early to mid-C18th. The name derives from Thomas Crawford, a former pitman, local property owner and publican of the Lorraine Arms, a pub that stood near the north end of the bridge (closed in 1905). Tyne and Wear HER(1946): Ouseburn, Crawford's Bridge http://www.twsitelines.info High above the valley are the Metro Bridge and Byker Road Bridge." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1775388
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 266 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-28