Description"View from south showing the main entrance to the hotel. It started as a tower-house built in 1350 and destroyed by Henry IV in 1405. It was restored and rebuilt by Cadwallader Bates in 1890s. It has had a variety of uses including a school, banqueting hall, house and is now a hotel. http://sine.ncl.ac.uk/view_structure_information.asp?struct_id=168" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2145594
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 3 years, 12 months ago
Viewed: 258 times
Picture Taken: 2010-11-05