St Cuthbert's Church, Shadforth

  • Description

    Official Website of the Church. Includes details of services etc and a section on the history of the church. " The parish was established as a parochial chapelry initially, cut out from the Parish of Pittington in 1839/41, and was made a separate parish in 1866. It is now one of two churches in the united benefice of Sherburn and Shadforth (2007)...."
  • Owner

    St Cuthbert's Church, Shadforth
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://shadforthchurch.org.uk/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
    Viewed: 168 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES