Description"This was built in about 1920 for Bell Brothers, a company which owned ironworks and the local collieries. It was then called Bowburn Grange and was the home of the colliery agent. After the pits closed in the 1960's, it was sold and converted into a hotel." Photo by Robert Graham, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3391690
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 255 times
Picture Taken: 2012-12-10