Description"Built in 1906 in the Arts and Crafts style. South elevation overlooking the terraced garden. In 1946 the house was bequeathed to the Diocese of Newcastle and is now a retreat centre and venue for art courses and conferences." Photo by Joan Sykes, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4765610
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 194 times
Picture Taken: 2015-12-07