Description"Opened in 1850 by the Blyth & Tyne Railway from Bedlington to Morpeth, this station closed to passengers in 1965. View south east towards Choppington and Bedlington. The line was single track and the only platform was to the left." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4241978
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 247 times
Picture Taken: 2010-05-18