Description"Keys to the Past Web Site: This church is located on a slightly elevated position north east of the village. It was built in 1867 and consecrated in 1869. It is stone built in an early English style consisting of chancel, nave, south porch with an octagonal bell turret carrying a small stone spire containing one bell." Photo by Les Hull, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/205320
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 316 times
Picture Taken: 2006-07-19