Description"This is the village church for this little settlement on the road between Tow Law and Lanchester. It dates from 1870, when it was rebuilt from a ruin." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3364380
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 368 times
Picture Taken: 2013-03-06