Description"Situated in the graveyard of St Andrews Church, the elaborate domed mausoleum was built by Humphrey Hopper of Black Hedley in 1752 in memory of his wife Jane Hodgson, the Hoppers came from Scotland and the inscription records the presence of Nicholas Hopper here in 1573." Photo by Ken Brown, 2005.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/9517
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 864 times
Picture Taken: 2005-05-12