Description"The church dates from a rebuilding in 1869, but the site is medieval. One of only two churches in England with this dedication, the other is at Hom Green near Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire." Photo by Helen Wilkinson, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/504977
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 4 years ago
Viewed: 408 times
Picture Taken: 2007-07-25